Friday 17 June 2016

Reflections Week 7 Term 2



For writing this week we had to use similes and metaphors in our work.  This was quite a fun and easy task because I am quite good at describing things.

For word work this week I played Hangman with my spelling words.  I like this because it was really fun to do.



For Maths we had to do face, place and total value.  I am really good at this so I found it easy!  In our fishy numbers we were contracting expanded equations using place value too.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Deklan. This is a fantastic post! I really love the similes and metaphors you have used in your writing. I wouldn't want to meet that zombie! Your maths looks great too. Are you enjoying it? Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deklan I love your work this week good jod on your math and word work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment miss Hines I like getting comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Deklan, this is awesome work, well done, keep it up!! Love from Mum xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.